Here's another of my school assignments...Hope you like it!
LIVE AND LET LIVE
I heard a loud clang and all I could see was darkness. That was the beginning of my life at the zoo. The life of a helpless elephant being held captive. That fateful day was the day I was separated from my family . I fell prey to a sly man's trap and it was the biggest mistake I ever made! Soon, I was brought to a scenic area and I thought that it wouldn't be as bad as I thought, until I saw the bars. It was a cage!
At first, I began to panic. Why would someone cage me? That was until the kind 'zookeeper' arrived to help me get settled in my new home. He emptied a bucket of bananas near my feet while I began to devour the bananas hungrily . From then on, he has always taken care of me like my mother. I have never forgotten my family and wish to return to them someday. I remember the days when we used to roam the forests, free from the threat of the humans. But now, I have to entertain the human and their arrogance.
I dream that one day , the humans will realise their mistakes and set us animals free. As some human rightly said , live and let live. Together, animals and humans can make this Earth a better place.
I dream that one day , the humans will realise their mistakes and set us animals free. As some human rightly said , live and let live. Together, animals and humans can make this Earth a better place.
No comments:
Post a Comment