At our school, we're given Creative Writing assignments...Here's one of them!
A LIFETIME TO FLOWER...OR NOT!
Ooh.. it's quite windy today! Oh, hello there! I'm a tree, and no, trees don't have individual identities! Anyway, I began my life as a tiny seed, no bigger than a. . . Gulmohar seed? But I am a Gulmohar tree! Which one of those script-writing climbers messed up my lines? Never mind that , I was planted in Gir National Park, by a monkey that I am forever indebted to. That faithful day , the monkey helped a tree scatter its seeds , and that is how I came to be! However, I spent many years waiting to become the tree that I am today.
During my lifetime, I have come across many animals and humans, with many personalities. Some of them have been kind, while others have done things I wish not to talk about. Humans, especially , have displayed a variety of feelings, emotions and thoughts. Speaking of thoughts, the humans showcase a medley! They are aware of the danger caused to my kind . They even plant trees to raise awareness and maintain the balance! Sadly , the only reason for it is to stop their friends from cutting trees. It is pitiful that the same species argues amongst itself!
Nowadays, being planted into the soil on this Earth is a death sentence for each sapling . Sometimes, I wonder what makes the human beings carry out this massacre. What wrong did we ever do to them? Trees have been given a lifetime to flower. Is it even possible in today's world for a tree to do so? All we can hope for is a better tomorrow.
Nowadays, being planted into the soil on this Earth is a death sentence for each sapling . Sometimes, I wonder what makes the human beings carry out this massacre. What wrong did we ever do to them? Trees have been given a lifetime to flower. Is it even possible in today's world for a tree to do so? All we can hope for is a better tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment